WHO CAN BORROW LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Active faculty, students, staff, and university alumni of Washington University of Virginia
- Area Pastors
- Other Visitors: allowed to use resources with the library, but are not allowed to check out items
In order to renew previously borrowed materials, you must make a renewal request in person, by email (email@example.com), or over the phone (before the due date. Borrowers are allowed to renew books up to two times.
VALUABLE INFORMATION FOR BORROWERS
- You are responsible for all materials checked out in your name.
- Please produce your student ID when checking out books at WUV.
- Do not loan your ID or your borrowed items to others and do not depend on others to return items to you.
- It is your responsibility to update your address, e-mail address, and other contact information with the university and library.
- Library Membership Card: Check-in/check-out privileges can be obtained by getting your student ID card at the register’s office in the main university building.
- Damaged items borrowed from the library must be returned in the same condition as they were checked out.
If you would like to make a reservation in advance before borrowing a book, please fill out the relevant information below and click the Submit button.